Each year, Associated Student Government is allocated money from the University to distribute among student organizations. There are two funding cycles each year, with three funding hearing opportunities each cycle.
2017- 2018 Cycle One:
- Hearing 1: September 10th and 11th
- Hearing 2: October 9th
- Hearing 3: November 6th
In order to be eligible for ASG funding:
- Student Organizations must be registered with the Office of Student Activities (the "HUB").
- Advisors must register and read hazing policies.
- Organizations may not receive academic credit or incentives for their participation.
- Organizations constitutions must be gender inclusive.
Funding Documents Links:
- Hears all applications for funding from student organizations during the scheduled funding cycles.
- After all the hearings are complete, the committee will take their recommendations to Student Senate for approval.
Types of Funding:
- Event Funding
- Unity Funding
- Capital Funding
- Administrative Funding
- Spring Break Funding
If you have any questions regarding funding, you email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.